Two ice-axe loops, ski/snowboard carrying system, helmet carrier.
Thermoformed foam back, ergonomic straps, load adjuster straps and hip belt
Versatile and hard-wearing backpack weighing 990 g.
Ripstop 420D polyamide main fabric, 1600D polyester bag bottom.
Easy to use
Quick and easy access to contents thanks to the large zipped side opening
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Adjustable front ski loop system and storage compartment.
- Adjustable over-the-top strap to compress the bag.
- Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap.
- Grab handle.
- Gear loop on hip belt.
- Mesh helmet carrier.
- Thermoformed foam back, ensuring good carrying comfort and good breathability.
- Inner foam to increase the rigidity of the back, removable to make it more lightweight. It can also be used as a bivouac mat.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with adjustable load adjuster straps.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic hip belt for better carrying comfort.
- Two gear loops on shoulder straps.
- A quick-access pocket at the top of the lid, 24 cm x 24 cm with a two-way zip.
- An inner mesh pocket on the inside of the top lid with key hook, 22 cm x 27 cm.
- A zip pocket on the hip belt, 18 cm x 10 cm.
- The top of the bag fastens with a drawcord.
- Large two-way zipped side opening for quick and easy access to the main compartment.
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 28 cm
-Depth: 20 cm
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide / Water repellent.
- Bag base fabric: 1,600 denier water-repellent polyester / Extremely durable.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Do not use bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry-clean
TESTS AND WARRANTY
Designed by our teams in the Chamonix valley, at the foot of Mont Blanc, all of our backpacks are lab tested to guarantee their strength.
Our technical partners test them in the field to validate product claims.