Ice-axe loops, ski / snowboard loop system,
two quick-access pockets.
Back with vertical foam padding for greater breathability.
Functional and compact backpack weighing 620 g.
Ripstop 420D polyamide main fabric, 600D polyester bag bottom.
- Height: 53 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
- EVA foam shoulder straps, mesh lining for good carrying comfort.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Adjustable hip belt.
- Two gear loops on shoulder straps.
- Load control straps.
- Foam vertical padding allowing a back ventilation channel to be created for greater breathability.
- Very dense foam lining across the whole surface to ensure the pack stays in place.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Adjustable front ski loop system.
- Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, gusset pocket inside the pack, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap.
- Grab handle.
- Two front Daisy Chains.
- Quick-access front pocket 26 cm x 22 cm.
- Quick-access rear pocket 22 cm x 20 cm with key hook.
- Large two-way zipped front opening for quick and easy access to the main compartment.
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide with water-repellent coating.
- Bag base fabric: 600 denier polyester with water-repellent coating / Extremely durable.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Do not use bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry-clean
TESTS AND WARRANTY
Designed by our teams in the Chamonix valley, at the foot of Mont Blanc, all of our backpacks are lab tested to guarantee their strength.
Our technical partners test them in the field to validate product claims.