Tested in heavy rain over 3 hrs.20,000 Schmerber. Pockets not waterproof
Very breathable 2-layer membrane fabric (RET < 12)
6 secure non-waterproof pockets, including 1 inside and 2 handwarmer pockets
Reinforced jacket hem
- Fleece-lined high neck
- Hood visor
- Hood adjustability for head size and width
- Injection-moulded plastic zip to prevent salt oxidation
Component resistant to water pressure of 20,000 mm after ageing (= 20,000 Schmerber - average pressure of water during a downpour)
- Water-repellent components (water runs off the fabric).
- 100% taped seams.
- Central opening features a flap with a drainage channel for optimal waterproofing
Jacket care instructions
- Rinse with clean water after use
- Store in a dry place
- To protect the water-repellent treatment, wash as little as possible
- Wash the product inside out and fastened. 30°C or 40°C synthetic cycle with regular detergent. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not overload your machine. Extra rinse cycle.
- Line dry.
- To reactivate the water repellency, tumble dry inside out on a synthetic cycle for 10 to 15 minutes.
The hood does not pack down into the collar, it is attached like a parka. Its weight stops it from flapping in the wind.
For two-way zip at the front to work properly, make sure both sides are aligned.
ONE-STEP ADJUSTMENT DOUBLE WRIST CUFFS
Open them fully to be able to take the jacket off more easily
Tips for storage and maintenance
Machine wash - 86°F normal cycle
Do not use bleach
Tumble dry low heat
Do not iron
Do not dry-clean
Restrictions on use
Keep more than 40 cm away from magnetic instruments / compasses