Tested in heavy rain over 3 hrs
20,000 mm Schmerber
Pockets not waterproof
Very breathable 2-layer membrane fabric (RET < 12)
2 non-waterproof secure pockets
Reinforced seat, knees and ankles
Easy to use
"Dropseat" rear opening system
Environmental impact reduced by 21% compared with the previous model
- Adjustable waist
- Injected plastic zip to prevent salt oxidation
Component resistant to water pressure of 20,000mm after ageing (= 20,000 Schmerber - average pressure of water during a downpour)
- Water-repellent components (water runs off the fabric).
- 100% taped seams.
- Central opening with inner flap for optimal waterproofing
Looking after your salopettes
- Rinse with clean water after use
- Store in a dry place
- To protect the water-repellent treatment, wash as little as possible
- Wash the product inside out and fastened. 30°C or 40°C synthetic cycle with regular detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Do not overload your machine. Extra rinse cycle.
- Line dry.
- To reactivate the water repellency, tumble dry inside out on a synthetic cycle for 10 to 15 minutes.
The elasticated ankles give the salopettes a more stylish design. This means that you will need to put your boots on AFTER putting on your salopettes.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Machine wash - 86°F normal cycle
Do not use bleach
Tumble dry low heat
Do not iron
Do not dry-clean
Restrictions on use
Keep more than 40 cm away from magnetic instruments / compasses